Nestlings believes in delivering a current, quality child focused curriculum. This provides the opportunity for your child to continue to grow in the nurturing environment of the home, with the a curriculum seen in the best early childhood centre in New Zealand. Essentially we bring together the best of both worlds to you and your child.
Your child will receive
- Play Group every week
- Regular trips and outing
- Music to Movement session
- Nestlings 'My Curriculum Bags' each month with art, science, math, reading and writing activities and resources.
- Nestlings 'Transition to school bags' full of resources to support and extend children as they prepare for school
- Nestlings 'Transition Toolbox' Transition to school essentials for everyday learning that will help develop the necessary skills for beginning you primary school journey
Your child’s learning journey
- Every child has a Nestlings Qualified Early Childhood Teachers guiding their learning progress, visiting and planning for development through the child strengths and interests.
- Each family has access to EDUCA, an online portfolio, bringing your child’s learning to you on the go, where ever you are.
- Monthly learning stories
- Nestlings Facebook Community Notice Board provides families with support and communication opportunities.