Fees & Childcare Subsidies
Your childcare fees are directly negotiated with your Educator and all hourly or weekly fees set are matched directly to your family’s needs. Each Educator is unique in where they live, what they offer and their qualifications. All this helps determine the fee you pay each week for childcare.
- All 3 and 4 year olds can receive up to 20 hours’ ECE per week.
- All accounts are required to be one week in advance.
- A retainer rate applies for absences where a week’s notice is given and on public holidays.
- There is no booking fee, admin or placement charge.
- You will be charged for your child’s booked hours or for the hours they have attended, whichever is greater.
- Time arrived and departed is rounded to the nearest half hour.
- We offer a great family focused fee schedule for each Educator. All schedules outline the basic rates.
Each Educator offers all their families the opportunity to negotiate a rate that is exclusively available to them. Current basic rates offered by our Educators.
Contact us. Our Coordinators have a thorough understanding of childcare subsidies and how they could apply to you.
Hours of operation
- 7 am—6 pm Monday—Friday
- Closed Christmas Day.